At the meeting on 17 November the following items were discussed:
- £7000 is needed for repairs to the church clock – an appeal will be launched after the boiler project is complete;
- A report on the recent PCC away day highlighted the new website, Experience Easter, Guided Prayer and Discipleship, and the forthcoming Welcome Leaflet;
- Mission giving and 2016 Budget were approved;
- a new Treasurer is still needed;
- the Fabric Group are overseeing the boiler project, and will appoint a project manager to work with the architect to progress the project further – more detailed costs will be available by the next meeting;
- the future of the Garden of Remembrance will be considered over the coming months, with advice from the DAC.
Please see the minutes displayed by the North Door for full details.